By using the Apps or accessing the website you are subject to this policy. If you do not agree with it, please do not use our apps or website. In order to better control your privacy, we recommend that you check the settings of your devices.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including when Users visit our apps, register on the apps, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our apps. Users may be asked for a name, phone number or an email address as necessary contract performance. Other personal data will be processed on the basis of consent and/or legitimate interests. Users may use our apps anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us and consent to its use. Users can always refuse to supply personal data and may revoke their consent at any time.
We may automatically collect:
- * Location Informationthat allows us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within third party merchant locations.
- * Device and Usage Informationthat may include (i) information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, device identifier and similar information); (ii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and (iii) signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, temperature, battery level, and similar technical data.
- * Identifiers that you use to log in to or use our service,such as your user name or Facebook ID, and the public data associated with it.
Unless you exercise the right of erasure, we may keep this data for up to five years.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, location, the type of device and OS version, and other technical information about Users, means of connection to our apps, as well as the way they use the App in the different menus and functions used. We also collect information, such as anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technology as you use Masala Radio.
Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. Masala Radio may use both session cookies (disappear after you close your browser) and persistent cookies (used by your browser on subsequent visits).
Masala Radio uses Google Analytics. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of the Service, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
How we use collected information
Masala Radio may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- * To improve customer service information, you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- * Provide user and other support.
- * Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
- * We may use your email address for to send periodic emails on company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via email.
- Unless you exercise the right of erasure, we will keep this data for five years.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our apps.
- * To prevent the collection of Location Information on iOS mobile devices, disable the location services feature on the settings of your device.
- * To prevent the collection of Location Information on Android devices disable Bluetooth and Location.
- * On iOS devices you can opt-out from any interest-based advertising. Go on Settings. Privacy, Advertising and then click on “Limit Ad-tracking”. When you have opted out using this setting on a device, advertisers will not use in-app information collected from that device to infer your interests or serve ads to that device that are targeted based on your inferred interests.
We do not share the information we collect with third-party business partners, even those who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of the information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our apps, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our apps. Your continued use of the Apps following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Pursuant to data protection laws, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any of your individual data we might possess. You can also revoke your consent at any time, object to the treatment, exercise your right of data portability or present a complaint to the supervision authority.
In order to exercise your rights, please write to admin@MasalaRadio.com.
This document was last updated on May 1, 2019